If banking a reasonable quantity of cheques it can be tedious entering the details into the bank deposit book. MYOB can print your bank deposit slip.
To produce a bank deposit slip:
- From the Reports drop-down list select Banking
- Select Bank Deposit Slip
- Click the Customise button
- From the Accounts drop-down list select the bank account for depositing
- Select Payment Methods from the drop-down list
- Enter the Date From and To of deposits
- Click Display and/or Print
For further assistance: Contact Melanie Jenkins
Download this MYOB Help Sheet with accompanying images to assist you with each step below...
|BANK DEPOSIT SLIP.pdf||626.52 KB|